COVID-19 Action Plan
COVID Vaccine Clinic
We are committed to improving health and safety in our community which is why we are supporting public health officials by administering the COVID vaccine. We will follow state and national guidelines to schedule patients. The Wisconsin Department of Health has determined that those categorized as 1b are currently eligible to receive the vaccine:
- First Responder
- Healthcare - direct patient care
- Over age of 65
Click here to join our wait list and we will call you to schedule your vaccination once our supply is available.
Protecting Yourself and Those Around You at Your Appointment
Refrain from having extra guests with you unless medically necessary. All others should remain in their vehicle.
Bring a mask and wear it to your appointment. Prepare to have your temperature taken upon arrival.
Practice safe social distancing. Follow the "stand here" circles on the lobby floor by reception and space out seating in waiting area..
Pay with a credit or debit card. This is safer than cash or check, because you can swipe the card yourself.
What precautions are you taking to prevent the spread of illness?
- 10.13.20- Local hospital systems have asked our surgeons to identify cases that could safely be delayed up to 40 days. Your surgery may be reschedule, and our team will be in touch.
- Implemented a contact-free registration and mobile check-in system to help patients check in faster and remain socially distant
- Support groups are canceled until further notice (ex: MS support group, Parkinson’s support group)
- An extra 4 hours of cleaning daily with special attention to surfaces such as counters and door handles
- Reviewed hand washing and CDC recommendations for sanitation with our team members and have added more hand sanitizer stations
- Signs posted requesting social distancing, closure of café area, and hand washing signs in bathrooms
- Waiting room chairs have been spaced apart
- Continuous monitoring of appointments to determine the need to cancelled
- We are temperature checking all visitors and staff upon arrival. If your temperature is over 99 degrees, we will be asking patients to reschedule and staff to go home.
- All patients and staff must wear a mask to the clinic (please bring a mask with you)
- Patient traffic has been strategically routed for entering and exiting the clinic to help with social distancing
- We ask that your guests should remain in their vehicle unless they are medically necessary to you
What can I do to help lessen the spread of illness for myself and other patients?
- Refrain from bringing additional guests to your appointment unless it is essential
- Use our hand sanitizing station as you walk in the clinic
- Wear a mask
- Reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any sign of fever, cough or shortness of breath
- If you are considered high health risk according to CDC guidelines (age, chronic health condition, immune-compromised), please reschedule your appointment.
- Please maintain social distancing in the clinic
Do you have Telehealth capabilities?
Yes! This is the safest way to have an appointment at this time. In order to lessen potential exposure for our patients, we now offer Telehealth with Teams. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more about how to set up a telehealth appointment with your provider.