COVID-19 Action Plan
Beginning July 6, 2020,
Neuroscience Group clinic
hours will be from 8 am to 5 pm.
Our nurses can still be reached
and Friday 8am-4pm.
We’re still here for you!
Do you have Telehealth capabilities?
Yes! This is the safest way to have an appointment at this time. In order to lessen potential exposure for our patients, we have implemented a short term telemedicine solution using Facetime and Google Duo. (See more information in the “Telehealth” section below). Our staff will be contacting current patients individually and offering this option. The type of visit you will have will be determined by your technology capabilities.
What precautions are you taking to prevent the spread of illness?
- Support groups are canceled until further notice (ex: MS support group, Parkinson’s support group)
- An extra 4 hours of cleaning daily with special attention to surfaces such as counters and door handles
- Reviewed hand washing and CDC recommendations for sanitation with our team members and have added more hand sanitizer stations
- Signs posted requesting social distancing, closure of café area, and hand washing signs in bathrooms
- Waiting room chairs have been spaced apart
- Continuous monitoring of appointments to determine the need to cancel
- Non-urgent surgeries will be canceled
- Surgery education appointments will be canceled. Informational packets will be sent via mail.
- We are temperature checking all visitors and staff upon arrival. If your temperature is over 99 degrees, we will be asking patients to reschedule and staff to go home.
- All patients and staff must wear a mask to the clinic (please bring a mask with you)
- Patient traffic has been strategically routed for entering and exiting the clinic to help with social distancing
- We ask that your guests should remain in their vehicle unless they are medically necessary to you
What can I do to help lessen the spread of illness for myself and other patients?
- Refrain from bringing additional guests to your appointment unless it is essential
- Use our hand sanitizing station as you walk in the clinic
- Wear a mask
- Reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any sign of fever, cough or shortness of breath
- If you are considered high health risk according to CDC guidelines (age, chronic health condition, immune-compromised), please reschedule your appointment.
- Please maintain social distancing in the clinic