Memory Care Center
The Neuroscience Group Memory Care Center is affiliated with the Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Institute and our providers have years of experience guiding families through the difficult journey of dementia diagnosis and treatment. Our care plans and staff interactions are led by our core value of personal care & compassion.
We strive to treat our patients and their families with dignity; we work to make sure every patient receives the best healthcare available based on their individual needs.
Experts in Memory Care Treatment
The Neuroscience Group team can help in the evaluation and treatment of you or your loved one’s memory care issues. There are many types of dementia and seeing a specialist is important to ensure the best quality care and available treatments. We have a clinical social worker on staff to help you connect with all the area’s available resources.
Medical evaluation is essential when memory loss interferes with the ability to carry out activities of daily living and seems progressive. There are many warning signs of dementia; request an appointment at Neuroscience Group if you or a loved one are experiencing any of the following:
- Challenges in planning or problem solving
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks
- Confusion with time or place
- Trouble with visual images and spatial relationships
- Change in ability to recall words or express self in conversation or writing
- Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
- Decreased or poor judgement
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
- Changes in mood or personality
Start Receiving Treatment in Three Easy Steps
1. Request an Appointment
To start your progress towards treatment contact Neuroscience Group to request an appointment. One of our scheduling intake coordinators will set you up with an appointment.
2. Attend Your Appointment With Our Top Rated Neurology Providers
One of our top-rated providers will meet with you to discuss your symptoms and they’ll work with you to put together a treatment plan. You’ll be able to ask all of your questions and leave your appointment with confidence that you’re receiving the best care from Neuroscience Group.
3. Begin Your Customized Treatment Plan
Your personalized treatment plan could include further testing (MRI, EEG), as well as physical therapy or speech therapy. We provide complete neurology care at Neuroscience Group, so we’ll be there for you every step of the way.
Our memory care center is located within our main clinic in Neenah. For your first appointment, plan to:
- Bring a family member or support person.
- Plan on spending 3 hours at your first appointment. You will be meeting with several different providers.
- Complete your new patient paperwork that will be mailed to you ahead of time. You can also complete your paperwork online at MyNeuroscienceGroup.