Telehealth at Neuroscience Group
Staying connected is important for your health and telehealth appointments are one more way to do that.
Connect with Your Provider from Anywhere
We’ve partnered with Epic MyChart to create MyNeuroscience Group, our new telehealth platform.
It offers you the very best option for safe and convenient care. Our providers can diagnose, treat, educate, and prescribe via telehealth appointments. Both new and current patients can take advantage of these services all from the comfort of their own home.
Benefits of Telehealth Care
- Socially Distant and Safe
- Live and Interactive
- Face to Face Care
- Reduced Travel Time and Stress
- HIPAA Secure and Private
Receiving Virtual Treatment is Easy
Convenient online care using your smartphone, tablet, or PC. Schedule a video visit or e-visit with a trusted Neuroscience Group clinician for common medical conditions.
Communicate With Your Care Team
Get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home.
Access Your Test Results
Review your test results as soon as they come in; this will help you prepare for your follow-up visit.
Request Prescription Refills
Easily request prescription refills and have them reviewed by your provider.
Manage Your Appointments
Request appointments or view details about your past and upcoming appointments.
Pay Your Bills
Make payments and enroll in paperless billing using our fast, secure and convenient online tool.
What to Expect During a Telehealth Video Visit
Our telehealth appointments are designed to be similar to that of a traditional office visit but from the comfort of your home. Your providers will meet with you face to face and discuss more concerns. They can order tests and send prescriptions to your preferred pharmacy. Our goal is to answer all of your questions and give you the next steps in your care plan.
Frequently Asked Questions About Telehealth at Neuroscience Group
How do I schedule a telehealth appointment?
All of our specialties offer telehealth appointments that are accessible for both new and current patients.
Call our office at 920-725-9373 and one of our staff can help you with scheduling and instructions. We want to make the process simple for you and suggest you read through these Frequently Asked Questions to make sure you understand the steps involved. We’re always here to help so reach via phone if something isn’t clear.
How do I sign up for MyNeuroscience Group?
Signing up for MyNeuroscience Group is an easy two step process
Please note: if you already have a MyChart account established through another healthcare clinic, you do not need to sign up again, simply use the same username and password you’ve already established.
STEP 1: Request an Activation Code
There are three ways to request an activation code:
- Call 920-725-9373 and our switchboard operators will assist you
- Request an activation code at your next appointment
- Request online at myneurosciencegroup.com
- You will be asked to verify your identity through Experian
STEP 2: Sign Up Online or through the MyChart App
- Visit myneurosciencegroup.com
- Click “Sign Up Now”
- Enter your activation code, last four digits of your social security number and date-of-birth and click “Next”
- Complete the sign-up process
- Download the MyChart app through Apple Store or Google Playstore
- Search for and select Neuroscience Group
- Click Sign Up
- Complete steps 3-4 above
How do I start my telehealth appointment from a desktop or laptop device?
You can join 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
Desktop or Laptop Device
- Verify that your device has web camera capabilities
- Use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or FireFox
- Login to your MyNeuroscienceGroup account by visiting www.myneurosciencegroup.com
- If you have not done so already, complete your eCheck-In by clicking on the orange eCheck-In button. You can eCheck-In up to 3 days prior to your appointment.
- Locate your telehealth appointment on your MyNeuroscienceGroup home screen and click “Begin Visit”
6. If you have not done so already, test your hardware to ensure your video and audio are working correctly.
7. Click Join Video Visit.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Allow to allow access to your device’s microphone and camera.
10. The screen will indicate if your hardware test was successful, and if so, you can click “Join Call” to start your appointment.
11. You will wait in the Virtual Waiting Room until your provider connects.
How do I start my telehealth appointment from a cellphone or smart device?
**See instructions above for how to download MyNeuroscienceGroup onto your smart device.**
- Open the MyChart app on your smart device
- Login to your MyNeuroscienceGroup account.
3. If you have not done so already, complete your eCheck-In by clicking on the orange eCheck-In button. You can eCheck-In up to 3 days prior to your appointment.
4. Once you’re logged in (you may need to scroll to see the appointment appear), find your telehealth appointment and click “Begin Visit”
5. Click Join Video Visit
6. Ensure you allow access to your camera and microphone.
7. If your hardware test was successful you can click “Join Call”
8. You will wait in the virtual waiting room until the provider connects.
How is my telehealth appointment billed?
Some insurance companies require a copay for telehealth appointments (video + audio) and some do not.
Talk with your insurance company for further information.
Can I have remote family member(s) join my telehealth appointment?
Are translation services available for my appointment?
What if my provider is late in joining the telehealth visit?
What happens if I get disconnected during my telehealth visit?
If you get disconnected during your telehealth visit, please try connecting again in the MyChart app. If this does not work, please reach out to our office at 920-725-9373.