Imaging and Neurodiagnostics
Our main clinic offers comprehensive services which means you can receive your care in one convenient location. Our state-of-the-art capabilities include MRI, X-ray, Mobile C-Arm, and Neurodiagnostics. Our team specializes in brain and spine imaging and testing to ensure our patients will receive the best results for their diagnostic procedures.
Offering the Only Icobrain MRI in Northeast Wisconsin
Our MRI is accredited by the American College of Radiology so you know you will receive the highest quality of care and the best imaging results. The ACR evaluates staff qualifications, quality control, MR safety policies and image quality. We offer the only Icobrain MRI in northeast Wisconsin. This new technology measures brain volume in Multiple Sclerosis and dementia patients allowing for earlier diagnosis, prediction of disability and disease progression. Icometrix allows for the most personal of care for neurological conditions.
Neurodiagnostics at Neuroscience Group
Our registered technologists and board-certified neurologists provide routine neurodiagnostics at our locations across Northeast Wisconsin.
Neurodiagnostics provided include:
- Electroenceophalogram (EEG): detects abnormalities in the electrical activity of your brain
- Ambulatory EEG (with or without video): an EEG that you take with you and do at home.
- Nerve Conduction Study (NCS): measures the amount and speed of conduction of an electrical impulse through a nerve
- Electromyography (EMG): measures muscle response or electrical activity in response to stimulation
- Evoked Potential (EP): measures the electrical activity in certain areas of the brain and spinal cord
The Gals back in MRI were so kind, they made me feel safe and helped to abate any fears I had about getting an MRI. They were very helpful and respectful. I’m grateful for such a caring staff to have been by my side.
Personalized Care Close to Home
Neuroscience Group offers physician expertise and compassionate care at convenient locations across Northeast Wisconsin. Receive state-of-the-art care with MRI, X-ray, Mobile C-Arm, and Neurodiagnostics.