COVID Vaccine Clinic
We are committed to improving health and safety in our community which is why we are supporting public health officials by administering the COVID vaccine. We will follow state and national guidelines to schedule patients. Fill out the form below and we will call you to schedule an appointment once the vaccine is available to us.
Attention: This form must be filled out for one individual only. If you are signing up multiple people, please fill out this form again with their contact information.
The Wisconsin Department of Health has determined these are the currently eligible groups in priority order:
- Frontline health care personnel
- Residents and staff in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities
- Police and fire personnel, correctional staff
- Adults ages 65 and older
- Educators and child care
- Individuals enrolled in Medicaid long-term care programs
- Some public facing essential workers
- Non-frontline essential health care personnel
- Congregate living facility staff and residents
- Individuals ages 16+ with certain medical conditions
- Individuals ages 16+
To learn more about your eligibility, please visit the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website.