Neuroscience Group has a full-time position available for a team-oriented Medical Receptionist. This position will work Monday – Friday 8 hours per day. As an integral member of the Patient Access Team, the Medical Receptionist provides valuable patient service through high quality, efficient and accurate registration processing, and maintains a warm and welcoming environment for our visiting patients and guests.
For almost thirty years, Neuroscience Group has provided excellent neurologic care for the Fox Valley and Northeast Wisconsin. Ours is the only medical facility in the area that combines neurosurgery, neurology, orthopedic spine surgery, interventional and non-interventional pain management and physical therapy. Our practice has grown to over 40 providers and serves patients in nine outlying clinics scattered throughout the region. Our mission is to improve lives by providing the very best in brain, spine and pain care and we do that by living our company core values: compassionate care, teamwork, fiscal responsibility, continuous learning, leadership and community involvement.
- Supports and promotes the mission and strategic vision of the organization
- Supports and promotes the Ideal Patient Experience and Brand Building Basics
- Responsible for opening and closing the clinic on a daily basis.
- Greets all patients and guests, and responds to routine requests for information, in a professional and courteous manner.
- Registers patients, according to practice procedures, accurately and efficiently, and ensures a high-quality experience.
- Possesses a high level of intelligence, integrity, sense of responsibility, and ability to comprehend and analyze details.
- Exhibits emotional maturity, stability, and calm in stressful situations.
- Utilizes creativity and critical thinking in a team supported environment.
- Stays current with process, procedure and clinic changes and updates relative to role.
- Participates in team building, process improvement, and skills enhancement training and events, as determined by Patient Access Manager.
- Ensures a neat, clean, comfortable and welcoming reception environment for our patients and guests.
- All other duties as assigned by the Patient Access Manager.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION:
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Commitment to excellence in patience experience
- Two years of experience in a customer service related field.
- Prior experience in healthcare or clinic setting preferred, ideally with experience in patient registration and appointment scheduling on a computerized system.
- Financial knowledge as it relates to posting payments, charges, and balancing.
- Uses relevant technology and equipment effectively and to their full capability.
At Neuroscience Group we offer a very competitive salary. In addition to great pay we also offer the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts with a generous employer contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Generous PTO and Sick Banks
- 401(k) with guaranteed employer contribution, Profit Sharing, and a Cash Balance Pension Plan
- On-site massage therapy and walking trails
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual voluntary health risk assessments (company paid)
- Timber Rattler tickets
- Holiday party, summer picnic, and annual recognition for years of service
- Annual Employee Appreciation Day
Location: 1305 West American Drive, Neenah, WI 54956
Compensation: We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package; typically no holidays or weekends.
Contact: Director of Human Resources
1305 W. American Drive
Neenah, WI 54956
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Thursday and 3:30 p.m. Friday
Preferred method of contact is email. No phone calls, please.