The Administrative Assistant will provide essential support to the Practice Administrator, Director of Clinical Operations, and other administrative team members as needed. This individual will be responsible for managing calendars, scheduling meetings, documentation of meetings, and other operational support as directed.
- Attend assigned meetings; may require early morning and occasional evening hours. Responsible for room setup including any AV equipment needed.
- Record and prepare meeting minutes for Board of Directors and other executive-level meetings.
- Maintain organizational documents as directed.
- Work with leadership in the planning, communication, coordination, and implementation of new processes
- Provide administrative support to leadership, including composing and proofreading correspondence, preparing presentations, managing calendars, and scheduling meetings.
- Represent consistent communication to physician shareholders, administrative team, and clinic staff.
- Assist with creation of documents which may include editable PDF’s, spreadsheets, Word documents, etc.
- Responsible for managing medical student rotations.
- Management of Drug Rep lunches which includes calendar coordination and room setup.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION:
- Associate degree in a related field preferred. Commensurate experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- 1–3 years of experience in an administrative assistant role required. Experience with a multi-specialty physician practice a plus.
- Ability to be flexible in work hours for special events (i.e. occasional nights and weekends will be required).
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must be able to lead by example by serving as a role model to others with regard to professional behavior, handling multiple tasks, maintaining a positive attitude, and in response to organizational change.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe.
- Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with staff, board, clients, and the public.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize appropriately, and work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to use time productively and contribute to high levels of company operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to communicate in an active environment.
- Ability to efficiently operate all job related office equipment (telephone, computer, calculator, fax, and copier).
- Ability to communicate via telephone.
- Ability to sit for large portions of a workday.
Location: 1305 West American Drive, Neenah, WI 54956
Compensation: We offer a highly competitive wage and benefits package; typically no holidays.
Contact: Director of Human Resources
1305 W. American Drive
Neenah, WI 54956
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Thursday and 3:30 p.m. Friday
Preferred method of contact is email. No phone calls please.