The Patient Access Manager will provide oversight to a single point of access which will deliver high quality patient care through innovative communication systems and scheduling practices. The Patient Access Manager is responsible for implementing department initiatives and overseeing day-to-day activities within the Patient Services and Reception areas to meet daily service levels.
- Oversee staff and operations; provide leadership and support to team leads.
- Ensure effective integration and on-boarding of new offices and providers and works with existing clinics/providers to provide high-quality patient care.
- Apply strong experience in project management.
- Exhibit the highest ethical standards, and treat others with dignity and respect.
- Oversee and manage all front office staff to include registration, scheduling, and check out.
- Coach staff to meet and exceed department service levels; utilize data to monitor performance and success.
- Utilize forecasting tools to determine correct staffing levels for adequate phone coverage and job duties; create flexible solutions to meet changing needs of the department.
- Serve as a key contributor in interviewing and hiring quality staff.
- Maximize and enhance the patient experience, setting high standards for accuracy in collecting and entering patient data.
- Establish standards of performance to align with clinical call handling workflows.
- Develop and coordinate training programs that represent the company’s ideals, standards, and culture.
- Understand, apply, and ensure HIPAA compliance.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION:
- Bachelor’s degree in health care administration, business or other related field required.
- Minimum of three years experience in healthcare management.
- Knowledge of call center operations is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, report writing and data analytics is required.
- Proficiency in contact center technology such as telephony and workforce management is required.
- Strong customer service experience is required.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership experience. Must be able to demonstrate leadership by serving as an example to others with regard to professional behavior, handling multiple tasks, maintaining a positive attitude, and in response to organizational change.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS PREFERRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION:
- Neurology experience is preferred.
- Experience managing a contact center is preferred
- Familiarity working with an Electronic Health Record.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with staff, board, clients, and the public.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize appropriately, and work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to use time productively and contribute to high levels of company operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
Location: 1305 West American Drive, Neenah, WI 54956
Compensation: We offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package; typically no holidays or weekends.
Contact: Director of Human Resources
1305 W. American Drive
Neenah, WI 54956
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Thursday and 3:30 p.m. Friday
Preferred method of contact is email. No phone calls please.
Submit a resume via email to the Director of Human Resources along with Application for Employment.